X-men Origins : Wolverine

I had the chance to watch this movie's premiere this afternoon and I can conclude this movie with one simple word. It's superb, fantastic and awesome !! Okay I know it's not one word but well, the show is splendid !!

This show basically talks about how the "X-men" organization starts off. It started off by wolverine and sabretooth being recruited into an army of mutants and the leader(some professor) are using them to do some research and well, the story goes on explaining how Logan changed his name into wolverine and how he get his metal claw.

Having Hugh Jackman again as wolverine once again truly made this movie one of the best movie I'd watched throughout the year. I must say that he had did a really great job in acting as wolverine due to his beast-like character in the movie. The way he screams and leap onto his enemies simply rocks and the effects was splendid especially when gambit uses his rod(although he should be using cards shouldn't him ?)

Gambit's "hat-trick"

Anyway, what really amazes me is the visual effect of this movie. The fights and battles were just fantastic that I didn't even blinked my eyes thoughout the whole fight and actions are almost everywhere throughout the movie !! This means that I never blinked my eyes throughout the whole movie. The storyline, the character, the humour and almost everything was superb and frankly, I spent one heck of a time in the theaters. As for the ratings, I rate this movie a 9/10. I eat up the 1 point rating due to the fact that I dont give perfect point ratings.


For those who havent get to watch this show, I suggest u to watch it in the theaters and not watching pirated Dvd or even original Dvd coz watching in the cinema gives u a better effect.

Just curious but I wonder why wolverine doesn't wear the costume as in the comics. It's much cuter =)
Now thats what I call Classic !!

Posted on 8:02 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 5, 2009 at 9:24 PM

looking forward to watch it! =D