Sunday with a difference

If you people knows me well, you would know that I goes to church every Sunday morning followed by a slacking off session in the afternoon all the way until night falls
(I know that I'm lazy)

On this particular day - 5/4/2009 -
I did something different at last and to comment about it. 
Well, it is kinda weird yet inspiring but at the same time dissapointing.

To tell you what I did for the whole day is simple. I followed my friends and went and take a look, a peep, observed or whatever u want to say of the churches around Ipoh. For the past 18 years, I was in a nutshell, not know what is happening around me but right after yesterday, I finally understood what the elder members of my church is talking about all along.

Apart from everything, I'm thankful that I'm actually placed onto the right place and is not by following the majorities.

Matthew 7:13 - 14 
 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and fewthere be that find it. 

Guess that I'll have to be studying more onto it to seek the truth from now on.
That means


-Back to the bible-

Posted on 6:37 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: