Alma Mater

St.Michael's Institution
Only by the name of my alma mater, many felt proud and honour. I was a Michaelian since I ever entered my primary education in St.Michael 2 at 1998. By then, I'm basically just a kid who knows nothing. Somehow, with a speed as fast as lightning, I've already left my alma mater for 4 months and counting. I do believe that the past 11 years was the best of my education for my high school studies and I'm very proud of myself being a Michaelian.

I started my secondary school life as a form 1 student in year 2004. At that particular time, I'm still a young kid with no idea what is the 'Michaelian Spirit' being mentioned by the principal at that time which I consider the best principal there was, Mr Louis. I believe everyone would agree with me that he's the best. He's the man! I joined the band at this year also and got to know my life partner. My flute

This was in year 2007 if not mistaken. Spot me^^

After so long, I do believe that this school had indeed nurtured many great leaders and students. It had really cause a great change in myself especially in my leadership abilities. I'm indeed very thankful for my alma mater for forming me into this particular shape. When it comes to form 4 and form 5, where I'm slightly old more matured, I joined the prefectorial board. Here, I've also learnt numerous leadership qualities from this particular board and I'm indeed thankful for this.

Michaelian Prefectorial Board. Again, spot me^^

Finally, to say that I care not about my alma mater is something I can never do. But alone as an individual, what can actually be done ? It takes unity and teamwork and I can say I've never regretted anything up until now.

-Signing off-
Posted on 4:53 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: