Food Festival

Steaming hotpot
Went to Good Times Restaurant just now and had another steamboat. Well, I'll let the picture speaks for itself and make you starve a bit. I don't usually do this in my blog but well, I have my own reasons to get some people starving. Hahaha. Anyway, reached there at around 6.15pm and ate until 8.00pm. I consider it rather short because last time I went there with my friends, we ate until 9.30pm =). Anywayz, I'll just gotta exercise more soon to prevent myself from fattening.

Chicken wing hoping that I won't eat him. Sadly, that didn't happen

Would be planning to watch this movie in the future, but I can't say when it is because most of the comments of it are "scary" except for one guy(noob) who calls it lousy. What show is that you ask ? Well, it's coming soon. Not that the show is coming soon, it's that the title of the show is "Coming Soon". To show more about it, well here's the poster of the show. Seems that I'm posting more and more ghost pictures in my blog. It's becoming a ghost blog I guess.

Coming Soon Poster

Perhaps that's all for now
-Signing off-
Posted on 9:31 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: