Health is Wealth

It's 3am in the morning now but I still can't seem to get my head onto the bed to sleep. Well, I actually went to sleep at 11.00 just now, knowing that something is happening to my body tonight.(Hopefully it doesn't transmogrify into coffins like in persona 3). Sadly, I woke up at around 1.30am and can't sleep since then. My cold(I know the weather is hot) caused the phlegm to get stuck in my throat and well, it causes me to have breathing difficulties and coughing non-stop that made me wake up until now. Somehow it gets worse when I'm lying on my bed.

A lot of people says that health is wealth. Well, I learnt it the hard way. Geez, wondering when can I actually sleep. Anywayz, for those of you who are wondering how I spend my time at this time of the night. Well, it's plain simple.
  • Songs and music
  • Chat (lucky me, there are 'people' who are awake to chat with me)
  • Run my 24 hours restaurant in facebook
My 24-hours restaurant which would beat McDonalds soon

I noe this is lame but well, I'm always lame especially when I'm bored
-Signing Off-
Posted on 3:12 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: