2 down, 1 to go

Finally,
 after long hours of playing
longer hours of slacking
and numerous times of kicking shadows' ass

I finally finished persona 3

Yupz, I've finished this game alright and I know I took quite a long time cause I got too bored playing too much of it considering I play in non stop since I started hitting on Persona 4. Now that I've finished p3, it's time for FES. Started the game just for a fresh look and it seems promising but the mobs are really tough. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

To update about my education

Yeapz, I'm offered this course long ago but the offer letter doesn't seem to reach at all. I planned to blog as soon as I receive the letter but it seems that I can't wait anymore. I'm going to UTAR tomorrow to claim my offer letter. lolz. Would be leaving very soon and I can't wait for it.

-Signing off-
Posted on 9:16 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

kenghuei said... @ April 16, 2009 at 1:18 AM

why so eager to leave ..lolz..