I love TmNut

EDIT
This is what happens after I post this particular post

Lightspeed !




My internet line for the past few days was very abnormally slow for the past few days. Therefore, I took the initiative to actually check out how 'fast' is my internet line provided by tmnet(streamyx) aka tmnut. I went to the official streamyx webpage and looked for the speedometer. Had the test and this is the results

102kbps is the speed of my current internet line ??
Of course, I did not trust the speed shown there cause I paid for a 1mbps line ! In fact, more than that. I thought it was a glitch or maybe there's some mistakes in calculation. So, I went to another website and check. This time it's Mcafee's speedometer.
Guess whats the result ?

Under 20kbps !!
Arrggh, I can't stand it anymore. TmNUT !! Please get ur line back to the fast line I used to receive(although it's still relatively slow). This darned line had been causing me to be unable to play and games. Not a single game can be played cause I just kept on DC-ing !

-Signing Off-

Posted on 5:20 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: