Rotttttt

Based on the title above, yes! I'm rotting at home now without anything to do except for sleeping,eating and onlining at home doing nothing. I'm like just waiting for time to pass but blogging isn't my way anymore. I'm back onto dota with big rust in my skillz. Well, I'll take it as 'fong sui' for those noobs out there cause I just dowanna pawn them so much.




I stumbled upon this thing accidentally and accidentally typed my IC into it. Accidentally saw the results and accidentally posted this into the blog. Well um, okay I'm crapping here. Anyway, it seems that I've been offered this particular course and it's a 2 year course. Most importantly, it's FREE ! If I'm not mistaken, they call this the suicide course, officially named as form 6. Second thing that ever happened for these few weeks is that my bike, well digivolved and umm, evolved into this gorgeous bike. Although I know nothing about it, I just got it because ol' rusty can't stand anymore with a burden like me. I guess I gave ol' rusty too much burden. This bike would be with me for the next 4 years I think. Wanna have a look ?? There ya go.

Evolution of ol' rusty
Apart from that, I've been also involved in some of the animal kingdom chat in msn. Somehow or rather, the owner of the zoo called St.Michael's Institution produced quite a lot of animals and they came up making noise in msn. To explain it further, take a look at this chatbox picture.

Animal zone chatbox

I guess that's all for now
-Signing off-

Posted on 1:00 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 8, 2009 at 1:31 AM

haha so many ppl chat at once.. i've never tried before..

rotting at home? go out help band la.. =P

Jeffery Chan said... @ May 8, 2009 at 1:56 AM

lolz ...
Band sudah ada exam :)
So no prac :D

KW said... @ May 8, 2009 at 6:53 PM

that one yesterdays chatbox r???
the most v got is ONLY 17 ppl at once

Jefferychan said... @ May 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM

hahah, yeah
Somehow or rather they auto minimize it when I'm uploading it. Yeah it's from yesterday where those fellas kept on making weird noise.

LoLz