Dell Studio 1435 review

It had been approximately 1 months since I got my studio 1435, so I think I should just use one post to further review about my notebook just for the sake of posting so that it would be beneficial for others who are looking for notebooks. Anyway, for those who regard notebook as something you write on like this.

You are wrong !!
I meant this !!

Anyway, to further review this notebook. I shall start with a few aspects of this particular computer. Where shall we start now ? Hmmm, lets see. We'll check out with the first aspect, performance. Performance wise, with the 2.oghz speed, it's kinda slow for me especially the startup, perhaps it's because I didn't pump in enough cash to get a faster speed but instead, my graphic card is much more decent and relatively good for a go. Too bad, I can't start killing humans in CoD, it allows me only to get my guns on zombies

I enjoy shooting zombies

To continue, I must say that the design of studio 14 is plain superb. To give a better look, do enjoy these self-taken lame and retarded superb photos

Look at the sideview of this noobbook notebook, simply fantastic


Something bad about it, well I bought it for around 1 month already but in 1 week or so, the dumb dell label starts peeling off, send in some enquiries for dell service but yet no reply until now. Arrgghh, if you want to take a look at it. This is one of the snapshot I got just now

See the lower left part of the label ?? It's coming off !!

And did I tell you that this PC gets hot very easily ?? I turned on my PC 10 minutes ago and it's already burning hot now. Maybe it's due to the retarded weather nowadays but nonetheless, it gets so hot that I can fry an egg with the heat being released. If you're getting this notebook, I suggest you to get multiple cooling fan for your laptop to prevent yourselves from getting burnt by this notebook. Stacking up multiple cooling pad works too if you dare risk your cash =)

Conclusion, this is a rather decent notebook. You can use it for almost everything under the sun if you aren't those hardcore PC users who wants perfect graphic, perfect sound effect, perfect everything about your computer. It's cheap !! for it's specs though.

-Signing off-
Posted on 5:44 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 5, 2009 at 9:23 PM

haha, get a lappie cooler la..
nice review.. i dont play games with my lappie.. hehe..

Keng Huei said... @ May 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Mine also overheated and auto-shut down! After I used those cooling-balls to elevate it, it was alrite so far :)
Label already peel so fast..lol..nvr take care :P