Current Situation

It's been awhile since I ever blogged since I'd came up with some kinda regular updates nowadays. Anyway, since wednesday, I was down by some cold(despite the weather being blazing hot), fever(it's hot), cough and well, I guess I need not to explain. I consider this as one of the worst cold I ever had since this is the first time I ever get myself to the doctor. I've always ignore these sickness and let it heal automatically. Well, ignorant is bliss right? but it made me suffer much more for the next few days>.< Worse of all, it affects my beautiful, melodious and superb voice. Hahaha.^.^ I'm serious -.-


Anyway, was doing quite some stuffz for the past 3 days and this actually used all the power I have in my eyes and also giving me a lot of deafening blow to my ears. Whats that ?? Well, just take a look at these stuffs I'm posting on the pictures below

Super eye spoiler machine

Electronic ear deafening blow device

Not gonna write anymore cause I think I need to do some re-editting on the song. I don't like the outcome and ain't satisfied yet. Until then, expect less post from me due to he vast amount of time put into this thing.

-Signing off=
Posted on 9:20 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ April 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM

haha get well.. =)