Movie Day

Today was another day of my life in the cinema
Went to JJ to meet up with kenghuei, wai keong and tihn chern today.
They were late so I'd hooked myself up with some bowling game and it goes on and on.
We planned to watch a movie but we found ourself stuck with some malay horror movie due to the unavailability of "underage kids" to watch Shinjuku Incident and Fast and Furious 4

So
What did we watch at this particular day ?
Presenting to you

Well this 'scary' poster is the poster for the movie and this is indeed the first time I watch a local movie. Shockingly, the cinema is packed with people and needless to say, most of them were malays except for the 4 idiots which includes myself ^^

Comments ?
Being my first horror movie watched in the cinema, I don't have much to say. But to make a conclusion, I laughed more than I feel scared in this movie =) Some scenes are just too funny even if their intention were to scare the viewers. 

Means ?
Epique Phailure
It's good for a casual movie though 
You'll laugh your ass off till the end of the movie. lol .

Question!
What's the best selling groceries being sold this week ?

EGGS !
Due to the fact that everybody likes to eat eggs it's easter, eggs are the hottest groceries being sold currently in  all stores. But, I'm wondering why is it even celebrated

It's not even stated in the Bible
It's not commanded to be done by God
What does the bunny related to Christianity ?


This are what makes me wonder nowadays although I believe that no one would be able to answer my question. Oh well, that's life. Anyway, for the others who celebrates it, I do hope that it doesn't offend any of you.

-Signing off-
Posted on 10:33 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 5:13 AM

not that unscary la..and dun bluff and ego! i know u got abit shocked at some scenes aso ok.. :P
anyway, if able to watch shinjuku and fnf, u also watched liao what.. =.=
easter bunny is soo cute! lol..

omg..5am now.. happy easter! =)

Jefferychan said... @ April 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM

lolz.
got scared by the dumb loud sound only la .. not because of the show :P the devil is cute and not scary =) Epic failure ~