Sportsday from a different perspective

SMI had their sportsday just today and of course, I went there today just to visit/waste some time in school rather than rotting at home. Nothing much to be said before that cause everything was basically the same as always esp with the band which I've been facing for 4 years in sportsday.

Well then, what's with the perspective thing which I wrote in my title ?
Well for the past 4 years, I'm the one at the center of the field
That's where I'm called a 
PERFORMER

Now,
I'm the photographer and that makes me a
photographer(duh) 
Spectator

Anyway to cut the crap, sportsday 2009 was as usual this year and the performance by MMB was ongoing as usual continued with the competitions such as 'tarik tali', 100m finals etc. Too bad, I have no pictures on those since I have no interest in those. Well, the final programme of the day was the so-called traditional marching competition for classes.

Looking at kids marching
Looking at normal boys marching
Looking at old boys and girls marching

Thats all I've been watching for that day and it practically ends with some results and speech. 

One thing I realised during this particular day is somehow very simple

When I'm the spectator,
 critics comes out so easily like flowing water
When I'm the performer,
 I consider everything that I performed is GOOD

Therefore, I urge viewers/spectators to stop the critics on performers cause I do believe that the performers always wants their best whenever they do a performance and performers not to be contented with your performance cause it might not just be as good as you think so

"Talk less and do more"
This would be the best way to describe everything

-Signing off-
Posted on 8:21 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ April 11, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Hi,Jeffery!I am Kar Fui the fat and clever cat.Ur blog is interesting.

kenghuei said... @ April 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM

So true that when u're a spectator, u judge easily and very critically..can't help it, human nature :) esp concerts..we don't pay to watch it just for fun..haha.