Taking a leap of faith

I know this may not be the best of time to do something like this

I also know, that this is the time everyone should be focused on studies as exam's coming up

Most importantly, I understand the pressure everyone faces at this moment of time



Then again, I really think I shouldn't delay any more

I may be selfish, trying to pass the pressure away from me for my sake

But I've been keeping it deep within me for almost 3 months


If you have watched it, I believe you would understand what I said

For those who don't know what it is, this post is again not for you.



Honestly, I do not know what will happen as an aftermath for I've decided to do.

I'm a very analytical person; I look into the worst scenario before doing anything

Because of that, a lot of things that I wanted to do

I pull out, I'm just afraid of the outcome




Why did I suddenly decide to make this bold decision?



The answer is rather simple




The risk, is worth for me to take

Because if there's just a small chance for us to move on

I'll take it




But if things are not meant to be

Or things just simply couldn't move on

Perhaps it serves as a wake up call for me

To stop dreaming

To stop lying to myself 

But to continue moving on 

To live in reality




But at the end of the day

I'm grateful

I'm happy

I'm glad


Because you existed in my life

It definitely made my life better and happy

I'll treasure the memories


Don't be afraid

I'm still the same me

But I want to know what it is from your side

Whatever it is from you

I want to know



A quotation that came right on the spot where I needed it today
Got this from Facebook

"I can accept failure but I can't accept myself for not trying at all."
"我可以接受失败,但绝对不能接受未曾奋斗过的自己"

-Signing off-

Posted on 1:10 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »