I can only blame myself



After all that had happened. What are the causes of it? I am someone who believes that every single effect and happenings are caused by someone; someone known as the self. Myself. So simply saying. It all comes back into me. Every time when problem occurs, I try not to find anything to take as an excuse or to blame someone/something else. Because I know, whatever that happen, is an effect of how I carry out my life, and how I do a particular job. Why did things happen not according to what I want? There's nothing else to blame, only myself. 

At times, I really want to say.
"It is not I that don't want to work things out, but the others do not want to do anything about it"
"I did what I can, just that things didn't work out the way I want it to be"
"It's not my fault, sometimes things aren't just in my control"

Then again at the end of the day. I can only look at things back from my side
"Why didn't I work harder?"
"Why am I such a coward when it comes to dealing with this issue?"
"Is that all that you can give? If yes, then there's no point continuing already"

If I want to make things happen, I need to take actions to make it happen. Not blaming the environment or other factors that causes its failure. I really want to do something, but to be honest, I do not know what can I do at this situation anymore. Anyone that can enlighten me? I would be grateful to that

-Signing off-

Posted on 1:42 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: