Faults

Recording down this moment for the feeling now is simply unexplainable

I wonder what am I feeling deep within me now



Am I feeling sad?

How am I still able to smile at this moment?

I've known about this, and I have also somehow expected it to happen

Perhaps I need time to put everything behind me



However, deep inside me

Is that what I really want to do?

I do not want it

But sometimes, the pain is a little too much to handle



People questioned me before

"How far are you able to go for this?"

I couldn't give an answer not because I can't commit

But simply because I can't imagine how far I can go if there's a single chance



Who's at fault for this situation?

I have no one to blame on

But only to myself

For not being able to be someone to you

Someone worth loving


Then again, somehow

I'll bounce back =)
Posted on 5:38 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: