Quotes


Some quotes that represent myself currently
Just let me be who I am for now

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself its time to walk away?"

"Yeah, I'll get over it eventually and maybe even really soon  
but that doesn't make it hurt any less right now" 

"I saw your name today...its crazy how just seeing your name can make my day...
and break it all at the same time" 

"Once you have feelings for someone, it will always be there. 
You may not like them anymore, but you still care." 

"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life" 

Expected the outcome, expected it to happen
Just never thought it'll be this painful


Still, I wouldn't give up; you are worth the pain
Posted on 8:45 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: