After a storm, the rainbow comes


I was a busy man. This 5 words really reflects back to my life for the past 4-5 weeks. I was really busy with so much stuffs that I can't really cope with it. Thus my past blog post. Nevertheless, I think at the end of the day, the things I learnt, the satisfaction and the friends I gained makes it worth it. So what did I do?

Counseling & Wellness Campaign 2012

If there's anything that brings an impact the most to my life. I would say that this would be the one. From being someone so passive in my University life (Doing nothing for the past 3 years in UTAR), I became active. Most importantly, from being someone who actually decided put down my interest in music, to eventually take it back up, joined a wind orchestra, and gonna go overseas for a performance. Honestly, this one the biggest turnover point in my University life. All because of this. I have got to know a lot of new friends, met a lot of great people with great personalities and capabilities. Really made my life more colourful, Thank you!

Prison Break Prom Night 2012

This was also something BIG that I had this semester. Originally someone who knows nuts about video editing, I became the main editor for this event's video. Honestly, this was also the platform where I found my interest in videos (Although I did it numerous times in Band - And made a lot of juniors/friend cried) Also, it is through this event that I officially made my "Debut" in performing. Really have to thank Lerroy for giving me this opportunity. Although I wasn't officially a committee (or even an event) helper. I stayed throughout the whole event, right till the end. Perhaps because the people here made me feel at home. Love being there. Enjoyed it, still enjoying it. Thanks everyone!

Advertising Dept. Art Exhibition 2012 - Profound

This, perhaps was the greatest regret for this semester. I practically did nothing throughout the whole event due to overloading task from assignments and also my duties in Prison Break Prom. Nevertheless, they did it without me. I was lucky (or thick skinned) for still being able to take some photos with them which I'm obviously not even entitled to have it. Oh well, the exhibition is still on for the next few days. Just hope I am able to at least contribute a little before it ends. I learnt a lot through this, to NOT take too much responsibility when you lack the capability to do something. When you want to have everything, you'll end up having nothing. I believe my Dept. Head would be cursing me by now for disappearing for almost a week out of the 2 week exhibition, not turning up during preparations. But all I can say is, I'm sorry. I really do not want to do so, but I really do not have the time

STARDREAM 2012

This was supposed to be my "debut" before the last minute Prison Break Prom performance came in. If you do not know what is it, it's supposed to be a Ball night; ON A CRUISE. How great is that? Most importantly, I'm performing there. It makes it go even better! Having so much work on hand, I think this trip came at the right time, the right time for me to actually take a break off everything single thing and actually to cool of my mind. Although it is a little stressful performing here, I think we did quite a good job =D Thanks to those who played with me namely Edison, Shermaine, Jing Cong and Lerroy. Without you people, God knows what am I gonna perform. And yeah, Mira too when you sang My Heart Will Go On. I kinda screwed some of my parts, but I think people wouldn't realise that much since the spotlight is on you ^_^

Chamber Music Performers

Performing: Not sure what song though

This trip was a mix of feeling. I felt happy, at the same time a little sad of the things happening inside too. I couldn't and wouldn't write much about it because it's a little too "public" here. But still, it is all these things that makes me a better person, someone who cherishes time, and obviously, that is what life is made out. There may be some sad moments in life, but take that off and you'll be left with only good and sweet memories; and I'm contented with what I have (though it doesn't mean that I'm satisfied) I'll write less here and let the pictures do the talking =D.

Arrival of Performers: Felt like a boss having the whole ship for us

Pretty and Handsome Flutist =D

Taken on the 2nd day: Pose saja

After being so formal on the 1st night, 2nd day casual

Alright, time for bed.
Had been having trouble sleeping due to sickness.
But I think I have to go now.

-Signing off-
Posted on 3:02 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: