Optimist v Pessimist

I was shock to see what I've actually done today

I'm not sure if it's out of desperation or out of courage



But yeah

I'm shocked at how I've reacted to things

Exams are coming up tomorrow

Today will be the last day for me to prepare myself



Have a book as thick as a dictionary to go through

Let's just say, I'm ready to flunk it (My definition of "flunk" though)

Stay optimistic, things usually work better that way

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; 
An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
― Winston S. Churchill


Who are you today?

The optimist?

Or the Pessimist?


Whoever you are, be proud of who you are today
For there's only one you; you're unique on its own


-Signing off-
Posted on 10:14 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: