Simplicity



It is Monday,1:25AM, 23/4/2012.

I'm currently seated on the couch in my home's living room

Headset's on, Mozart's pieces are being played


It's been pretty tough for me during the past 3 days as a lot of things actually happened. Conflicts, frustrations, sorrow and having too much thoughts deep within me are some of the causes of it. I'm born and brought up in a way where everything needs to be well planned and executed before doing. Thus, I have the habit of thinking a lot before doing something, when I am doing something, and also after doing something. This proved useful in a lot of circumstances when it comes to work and task completion. But this time, I beg to differ. Sometimes, to stay happy, or simply to live, simplicity is what's important.


Sometimes, planning need not to be done at all

Because when things are let to move according to flow, 

It is way better in comparison


Which reminds me on some stuffs that I read in the past, on why children lived so happily, and why childhood memories are one of the best in our life. It is not because as a child, we don't face problems and obstacles. 

It's because as a child, we live simple. 
When you dislike someone, you show it
When you want something, you say it out loud
When you are sad, you cry and be in sorrow
When you are happy, you smile and laugh with joy
When you want to do something, you do it
When you love someone, you love him/her

If life is made that simple, I think I can have a better life. And yes, I'm trying to do so. It is hard, as this method of living may not be acceptable in the current society that brings a mask wherever they go. But well, that's their choice; not mine. I want to live simple.

-Signing off-
Posted on 1:38 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: