I've learnt

In life, we learn a lot of things in many many places.
School, society and work are few of them

Its been just 3 days ever since my trip with the cruise and apparently, I haven't learn that time is of essence, simply because I'm still wasting all the time I have doing nothing all the way. I don't really understand why am I blogging again these days but I figure that it's a good way to actually express myself. I couldn't express myself well through words and face to face, but apparently I do it better in writing.

For those still interested to attend, it's still on for the whole week


By this time, I'm already officially out of the committee/organizers' group in Profound, my very own faculty's event. It is well, disappointing. Never the ending that I want it to be, but just can't help it anymore. I was supposed to be back to Kampar on Tuesday to help out in duty but apparently I just fall sick (Perhaps due to the fatigue for one whole week practising and rehearsing). In as much as I try to endure through, I still think it's a bit too much. Thus when my dept. head gave me 2 choice, to continue or to leave. I chose to leave.

The me long long time ago? I don't think I'll ever do that because getting stripped of a post like this makes me look dumb. Or simply because of ego, I won't let this happen. Looking at another perspective, maybe because I consider it a responsibility, I believe that I shouldn't run away just like that and continue fighting.


There's a lot of "Maybe"


But to me, it's simply because of one reason


I think I need some rest


And I can never satisfy everyone



With so many work and due dates waiting ahead, not to mention my FYP and also Final Exam coming up next. I just can't take in anymore. I need a little break. And that's what I got today. Did nothing, achieved nothing. Just plain relaxation and sleeping (I'm a lazy crap).

In addition to that, I have also some things that I need to do. Unfortunately, I really don't know how am I going to do that. I am someone who look at the end before even doing something. I rationalize things well and make sure that it is do-able before doing something. But now, I don't even know what would happen if I do anything. I'm still thinking, I'm still considering. I just hope I don't make the wrong choice. For those who understand what am I saying. Well that just means that you understand me well, if not. Nevermind, it's not meant for you to understand this.




-Signing off-
Posted on 9:13 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: