Half way through

As written in the title, yes! I'm half way through my semester now that it's the 9th week of the entire trimester and well, I think things had been going pretty well for these days (if it hadn't been well, you'll see me blogging very often) But to summarize what happened for the past 1 week, actually nothing happened. lolz. perhaps that's why there's no post at all but I'm forced to post here to prevent my blog from dying off. I think this time, I'll let the pictures do the talking for the things that had been happening for the past weeks. Am just too lazy to put it into words

Kampar being an easy going town, we are getting crazy like this =)
But I must say, the scenery here is superb!

Some of the group photosSeems that I need to start 'introducing' some of the friends I got to know here in UTAR already. Well, I'll leave it for the next post.

-Signing off-

Tiada lagi kata cintamu
Takkan lagi ku bersama mu
Biar ku simpan semua
Kenangan ku bersamamu

Posted on 2:02 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ August 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM

oh well.. intro them to kenwooi.com =)

kenwooi.com