Adrenaline of mine

I believe everyone of us have something to pursue. Something that we really want and something that we actually strive for. No doubt that things would never be easy to be obtained and well, that is the cruel fact that everyone of us, including myself have to admit. Yet the question is, why do people still manage to gather all their strength and energy to go for it? what is the adrenaline that cause us to move forward and face all the problems that would cause pain and sorrow to us?


Perhaps, the adrenaline of this particular thing is called hope. A hope that there would be a change. A hope that something would happen. A hope that there's always a way to move forward and a hope which everyone believe that things will change if there's a will. Nothing is impossible perhaps? I'm not too sure about that.

But, I do believe that hope exist and am believing in its existence up till now.
And I'm will wait for this hope to unveil.

-Signing off-



I wonder how we can survive

This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Posted on 5:57 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

wenn said... @ August 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Hi,
Ya, nothing is impossible. If there's a will, there's a way. Just think about what you want and work to achieve it. All the best.

Anonymous said... @ August 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Sometimes we do it cos we simply have to, whether there hope or not. Lol. Not everything good for us is pleasurable or enjoyable :)