The true value

It's once again whereby I have too much time to use up since I'm not in the form to study, nor in a form to do research for my presentations next week. In the end, I end up being in a dilemma in getting the correct definition for the word value. Not very much into the definition but on which particular thing we should put our value into.

Business minded people would be asking us to put our value into things which would bring profit to us. Things that don't bring any benefit or good results to us should not be done because it would only waste our time.

Religious groups would be asking us to put our value into things above rather than the things in this world. Things on earth is actually temporary and it don't make much difference since at the end of the day, we would only get to look at it, not owning it at all.

There are also some other groups which claim that the experience is the most important and valuable things which we can get in our life. The outcome don't matter as long as we actually obtained something from it. In this case, it's the experience and the memories which we obtain throughout the process.

Also, there are groups of people who say that family is the most valuable things in our life. They are the ones who brought us up and they are the ones whom we can actually find and go to if we are facing problems and trials. I believe that most of the people who went away from their family for a period of time would realise this particular fact.

Finally, there are people who takes friendship as their most valuable asset. They have a perception that friends are one of the most important thing in our life as they are the one who are closest to us despite of our family members. Therefore, they are one of the most important things in our life

Now, the biggest question is actually this. What is actually MY valuable things in my life? Frankly, I do not know. At some point of time, I say that it is the experience that matters. After some time of thinking, I do feel that experience without outcome is also useless as in the end, it's still a failure. That's where I'm now in a dilemma in this particular matter. Well, that's life. The only way to get the answer is to get out of life. Which means, R.I.P. Hahaha.

-Signing off-

Why bother to look for the supposed heaven?
Because of you, I no longer want to wander off
I'd rather be ordinary and it doesn't matter if i don't possess anything
When I have you in my heart
It's already heaven



P/s :- I do realise that I've been starting to look into the meaning of everything that is happening to me nowadays. Perhaps the meaning of things is actually the most important thing in life?
Posted on 3:14 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ August 6, 2009 at 4:29 PM

there are alot of things that we can valu in this world.. =)

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said... @ August 16, 2009 at 10:37 AM

To me the greatest thing is happiness! :)
so depending wat makes u happy the most, tat is the thing u shud value more/most! Lol. Hope this sheds some new light, thinker boy ;)