Slight updates

I think I need to update the blog to prevent it from dying off. I've been updating my post quite a lot lately but I end up deleting it. I wonder why do I post when I'm deleting them one by one after that? Anyway, to write more about this post. I'm here to say that I'm still alright. Although I got some running nose here and there all the time, I'm still here to say I'm healthy.

Wednesday was the economic presentation day and that's where most of my classmates and I wore our formal attire to campus. Uh, everything went well I supposed but since it's a 2 hour preparation presentation, I can't say that I'm quite and very satisfied with the result although I havent get the marks yet. Anyway, to show u what my class did after everything, I'll show u some pictures.

Yi Xiang and I

Some of the guys

KK and myself

The ones presenting on that day

Chuen Chie, Yi Xiang and Yours sincerely

To prevent your eyes from straining, I've actually deleted a few pictures in my list so that it won't appear in my blog which would strain your eyes to the extent of spoiling it. So, you do not have to worry about obscene things. Hopefully that there won't be any problem with my deleting system.




Wait!!!

Oh nooo!!! It should be censored!!

-Signing off-

I want to be the angels in the fairytale
To turn into wings which would protect you
You must believe that we would be like the fairytales
With a 'happily ever after' ending
Posted on 10:42 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 6 Comments »

6 comments:

Wai Keong said... @ August 14, 2009 at 6:15 PM

UTAR got so many leng lui >.<

Jefferychan said... @ August 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM

lolz ... sure ah?
Dont let my classmates see ah ..
Later they too happy ... lolz

Kath said... @ August 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM

haha...
i am ur classmate but i am not tat 1..
^^

kImIRo said... @ August 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM

lol~ y suddenly say utar many lenglui? o.O
cute consider lenglui bo? o.O

Jefferychan said... @ August 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM

no :)
lol.. equation for cute is

Cute = ugly + adorable ..

So you aren't lenglui ...
OOps .. hopefully no one will kill me on monday :D

Anonymous said... @ August 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM

U look so matured here lol. Think I nvr seen u wear so formal b4.. Leng lui? Hmm..