Appreciation

It's now 5.03am and I have the urge to blog for no reason. Perhaps the early dozing off last night was the effect of me waking up so early, stuck at home with nothing to do actually made me feel like blogging. But, deep inside me I feel like going to the lake again to stare blankly into space and start pondering on myself but sadly, doing that would eventually make me end up having another "imaginary friend" by my side. So I'm staying at home!


7 weeks more till the end of this particular semester. I wonder what would happen in the future? I really hope that something can actually take place but I understand that is something that no one can actually decide and do something. Perhaps the word 'hope' which I posted in my previous entry is the only adrenaline which keeps me going on.

Sigh

Guess I should really start to appreciate the people around me
The time that I spent with them, hopefully it'll give an impact to them
My only hope is to leave something inside them
Anything other than that, is a bonus

-Signing off-

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.

Posted on 5:00 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ August 9, 2009 at 3:02 PM

after this sem, there's another sem what.. lol..
yeah.. appreciate your uni life.. mine is gonna be ending in 2 days! =D

kenwooi.com