Letting go

Perhaps this is the word which I should use to express myself now.
I do realise that sometimes, thing meant to be will always meant to be
Opposing it, things aren't meant to be will never meant to be yours.
Rather than to continue to pursue this particular 'pain'
Why not stop all this meaningless pain?

It ain't supposed to happen in the first place
Why did I put this meaningless dream into this particular picture?
Perhaps, this is the only way to solve this problem

I'm cruel?
Well, perhaps so. But this is the only way to stop things from happening again.

-Signing off-


Now it's time to face the truth
I will never be with you
-----------------------------------
Now that it had come into this situation
All that I can say is "I love you"
Sorry for the trouble I've caused
It's time to end everything

Posted on 4:26 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: