Calm before the storm

Well, it's been a while (perhaps just a little while) since my last post and I'm glad to say that I'm still alive and happy here in Kampar. Currently undergoing my 13th week out of 14 week of studies and lecture and well, we are all now preparing for a war. Whats the war called? It's called end term exam. Hahaha. Anyway, to cut the crap, I've finished all assignments and presentation and I'm glad that it's over, for now I'll have a whole load of crap assignments the next trimester

As usual, Tb-Sixers cam-whoring session after presentations are normal
Lets have a look at the pictures

My group for Computer studies (Xue Ying is missing though)

Jackie, Jeffery, Sharon and Hands(Wai Keong)

Some shoes (guess which is mine) -.-

Jeffery and S.H.E. =)

Uh, I know I'm lame but the camera-MAN is lamer :)


Anyway, as the title stated

The calm had begun
Students starts to get indulged in books
People like me starts to get lame and sick
All used to prepare themselves for this day
Final exam day

OK I'm crapping a lot
Seems that blogger doesn't want me anymore here so tata!

-Signing off-

Putting back everything aside
Patiently waiting for the day to come
Hoping for a change in everything
Surely, there would be no regrets

Posted on 1:42 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

The Scientist said... @ August 26, 2009 at 3:34 AM

hands(waikeong)? =.="

Jefferychan said... @ August 26, 2009 at 10:01 AM

not you la =)
Another friends of mine ^^

Ken Wooi said... @ August 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM

why la you wear sunglasses??? lol

kenwooi.com

Jefferychan said... @ September 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM

transition lens ...
Automatic turn to black if exposed to UV light :D