Over the limits

Had you ever felt that all things are actually getting onto your nerves?
Things which you think that had gotten better turns out the opposite?
Everything positive evolves into something so bad?
You think that this is bad enough? Think again because

Worst of all

You can't show or express it to anyone and it must be kept a secret!!
I ain't sure how long can I deal with it anymore and sometimes I really do enjoy sleeping as it can actually solve all the problems. Allowing me to forget everything and just leave it like that, continuing my dreams in slumberland.

Sigh
How good would it be if sleeping could be eternal


Mixture of feelings indulged me
One on the decision to continue pursuing
Another asked to let go of everything
What should be done?

Posted on 5:36 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: