Crap!~

I was so confident in my paper just now. I thought that I can score the paper 70/70 and I came to realise that I made a terrible mistake in my exam. With just one concept wrong, I lose 6 marks already.

crap,
crap..
CRAP


Seriously, I'm speechless. In computer, I get crappy paper and I'm expecting it not to be good. Now, in economics. I get one of the easiest paper and again, I screwed it.

Disappointed, especially with myself.

-Signing off-

The only reason that I can smile
Is by looking at your smile all the time

Posted on 3:34 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Keng huei said... @ August 16, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Is tat y u took such an emo pic purposely? Lol. Cheer up and try again harder in future. It's like tat.. Sometimes easy papers r difficult to score cos everyone does well.. Gd luck & jia you.