Choice making

I'm not sure of what's gotten into me but I think my blog is going to be a philosophical blog very soon if this continues on. Yeah, I realised I've been posting a lot of things in regards to philosophies and I know some people hates it but well, these are the things that comes into my mind nowadays since my life is so monotonous peaceful here in Kampar

Not sure of what am I supposed to write about but I think I wanna share some terms I learnt in my Principle of Economics class in UTAR

This simple term is actually Opportunity Cost
In simplicity, it's something that we actually sacrifice to gain something else which we want.

In life, there are just too many choice and alternatives which we can actually choose. Obviously, we can never choose all of them to be in our life but we can always make a choice on which one would we be choosing it. There are several factors which affects these decisions which includes money, self satisfaction, guilt or sometimes, there aren't any reasons at all.

But in the end, all these come into one single conclusion. We still need to make decisions and choices in our life, no matter the reason.

Some may choose to avoid
Some may choose to ignore
Some may choose to run

But

No one ever succeeded

I've tried it myself and it's proven, we can't escape from making choices in life
Perhaps I'm a very selfish person living on this planet,
I choose to satisfy my own needs although I try to suit the preferences of others too.


Decisions are never easy to be made
But sometimes, decisions are the only way to solve problems

Do it, take the action which you think is right
And that is all that matters in the end

It's your choice after all


Posted on 2:33 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Wai Keong said... @ August 21, 2009 at 5:45 AM

Very true that we need to make decision and choices everyday. Makan pun kena decide. But avoid, ignore and run aren't the way we suppose to do in making decision. Hmm, I should call it human nature?