In the end...

After so long of trials and problems being thrown and faced head on,
I thought that I'm not gonna get emo-fied this easily anymore
I thought that I'm not gonna throw my temper anymore
I thought that I'm not gonna do this meaningless thing anymore
I thought that I'd grown up to someone rather matured
I thought that I'd succeeded in everything I thought I would be on top of the list
Seems that it's no longer the case now
I don't know whats happening nowadays, being 'emo' and moodless throughout the whole day for no reason at all, perhaps I don't even know the reason. Perhaps I know it but I'm trying to avoid from it somehow. Well, just too bad. This gotta change ASAP, but how?

Indeed, when I believe many readers would forgot that one of my new year resolutions is something somehow simple, "stay happy". Seems that I've failed after this 6 months.
Well,
Just too bad

-Signing off-
Posted on 1:18 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Anonymous said... @ June 30, 2009 at 3:39 PM

why lah..

Jefferychan said... @ June 30, 2009 at 5:45 PM

i also dono :D

Sai Kit said... @ June 30, 2009 at 9:06 PM

i kinda having the same thing like you.. especially today.. i really... >.<

Jefferychan said... @ July 1, 2009 at 1:29 AM

sai kit = gay with me :D
I sad = u sad :D