Aftermath In Kampar

Well, it had been about one and a half week since I've ever stayed in Kampar and quite a lot happened recently. As all of you would know, cycling is the main means of transport here in Kampar and of course, I'm one of the people who cycles everyday to school. Guess what happens after these few days of cycling? Well, my saddle got tore, my pedals broke into pieces and is replace with "alloyed" or "adamantium" pedals so that my foot of death wont break it into pieces again.

My tore saddle. Pity my ass, needs to sit on it all the time

My newly made 'adamantium' pedal.

Oh, for those who are dying to see my room but is unable to see it, I'm gonna post it right here so that you can actually feel and enjoy the beauty of my room. I stay in houses by the way and it's called 'tsing hua' for some reason. Anyway, I'm gonna make it short and sweet since the electric got cut off just now. Causing me to lose so much of what I've type. To make things simple. This is my room.

My room, I know it's messy

Pretty empty right ? Perhaps this one would be much better cause I've added something special into it. To cut the crap, here's the particular picture.

My room with the handsome me. =)

Now that seems much better doesn't it. I believe I should end this post by now. But to end it, allow me to warn all who are studying in Kampar, UTAR to park their bicycle properly in the campus. Most importantly, don't park too near other bikes whom they call themselves noob or this will happen

GG-ness!~

Ps :- I'm not updating this because you asked me so michelle. It's due to 'other factors' which occured opposite my house. xD . To other readers, cheers and good night
Posted on 1:09 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: