There's no take-2 in life

Something made me realised again that there's really no take-two in life just today. Well, I just finished my speech presentation just now and well, I don't know what the audience or tutor thinks but for me, I am not satisfied with it. Sometime I really want to blame myself for not updating the copy my pendrive and end up having the wrong slides and format. At that particular time, I'd really hope that there's a 'rewind' switch on my hands where I can actually turn back time
Unfortunately, there isn't.

I really wonder why didn't I check it earlier
Why didn't I update the supposed cut-short version which would save me more time.
Sigh

I know things can't be turned back anymore, but I seriously am not satisfied. That was not what I planned and wanted it to be! Well, I really hoped that there's a take-2 where I can go for a redemption for the mistakes that I've did but well, that's just too bad. There isn't such thing in this world


Life on earth is like a one-way train ticket, once you boarded the train and it moves, you'll never get back. - quoted from "I forgot who told me this"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok enough rants.
I've finished my presentation and that's it
NO more TRASH talking

-Signing off-
Posted on 1:55 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: