Day-maker in Kampar

Today, perhaps yesterday was one of the best days of mine in Kampar. Can't believe I'd say this but I really felt that I had made the right choice coming here. It's not due to the campus or lecturers or whatever that matters about the uni though. But, the ones who made my day right here is those whom I call them friends. Today was a real blast! Although I end up coming home late at night at 1.30 and I have to do my laundry till 2.00am which is basically now-.- I do feel that I'd made the right choice to come here.

Friends and people whom I know here is truly a blessing for me as it's really cool to be able to hang out with them =) My one and only wish is that this doesn't change at all for the times to come. Afterall, I do think that it was a blessing in disguised that I actually 'chose' this particular place to further my studies. Peaceful and quiet. Non-polluted by bad influence and the people here are nice. Well, the bottomline is.

I'm starting to love this place!!

Noticed that there's no pictures in my post this time? Well, there's just too many camera shy people in utar. So they won't let me post their pictures, threatening to kill me >.<. Hahaha just jking, it's just that I didn't take much 'nice' photos Well, I think thats all -Signing off-
Posted on 2:03 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: