These days.

Things had been kinda rough nowadays as more and more assignments are pouring in. Mid term test are pumping into our bloodstreams and well, it's seriously getting stressful here. Fortunately, I think I've started quite early this time, so I shall see how it goes. Actually, I've nothing to blog about these days because the life here is just too simple. Wake up early in the morning, go to campus until evening and have my dinner out at night. Then I'll either do my assignments or just msn and sleep throughout the night. Seems fun right? YES =) It's fun due to the presence of some idiotic people. Anyway, not gonna post very long this time. In fact, I posted this because I woke up at 5.30am this morning and is dying for something to do. I'll let the pictures do the talking for now =)

Roti Twin tower =)

Hopefully no one kills me for posting this
Me and the "cute" girl (you'll nvr beat me in cuteness)
Oh, to tell you what I'm actually doing now.
I'm downloading this
So much for people telling me this show is lame and kiddy. I brought my laptop to campus and watch it in the reading room and guess what? Girls swarmed around me just to watch this show. Woohoooo, I'm a lucky guy :)

-Signing off-

If I take the action,
what would eventually happen
Joy and happiness?
or sorrow and sadness

I'm confused

Posted on 7:09 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Thomas Ting said... @ July 4, 2009 at 8:06 PM

wa at last watched decade la?? updated la?? haha..

The Scientist said... @ July 5, 2009 at 1:12 AM

enjoying ur life ehh.. =]

Jefferychan said... @ July 5, 2009 at 1:28 PM

lolz... "enjoying" my life ..
assignments are killing me actually ... Ok gotta stop writing .. it's decade time ^^