Perseverance

Perseverance is something that I really need to have yet I'm now still lacking of it. I do remember every time I start something, it turned out to be very good and nice in the beginning. Take note, in the beginning. Then, it starts to slow down and finally ceased from existence. Sometimes I do think, do I really lack the capabilities to persevere and carry on despite other factors? Truly, this is a question I should ask myself and not to post it here but well, up until now, no answers were found and I don't know when would I obtain the answer.

I do hope that I can persevere through these 14 weeks and get something out of it. I can't afford to lose this chance and try to console myself that I still have loads of chance ahead of me. Urrgh, time to work hard I guess. Working smart ain't good enough anymore.

I'm deeply indulged unto you. Perhaps that was meant to be?
.
.
Ok I'm crapping.
Did I tell you I cut my hair yesterday?
If no, then I'm telling you now. I trimmed it and it became like this

Rather short and my fringe is gone but well, I'm a GUY not a GAL,
or what my classmates call me.. GAY =)

-Signing off-
Posted on 7:16 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ June 23, 2009 at 1:48 AM

oh no.. dont start putting emo pics of yourself in your blog.. lol..

Jefferychan said... @ June 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM

=) emo is good ..
what to do .. i nvr take much picture nowadays :D