Be a Man!

Adapted from russel peter's dumb and stupid quotes, I realised that this particular phrase is something very meaningful especially for me. Well, I joined the outing session with my fellow classmates last night and something ying jie said actually strike my heart right on the spot. I don't know how to write it in english though but she basically told me that I'm not firm with any decision and doesn't make a single decision in any matter.

This, basically made me think quite a lot last night.


Am I basically being haunted by the spectre's of the past in which I dare NOT to make any decisions anymore due to some of the lame reasons and things I faced last time? There's a lot of things that I want to say but after thinking for some time, I'd decided not to say anything just to 'keep it safe'. Perhaps this is something I should start to strive to change already.

Indeed, this is something that I should ponder upon these days as I know this particular 'fear' would be distrupting the path that is laid right in front of me now. As what russel peter says

Be a man, do the right thing!
Simple to say, yet is it THAT easy to do so?

-Signing off-
Posted on 8:07 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: