Early morning

Well, to prevent my blog from self-dying, I've taken the decision to post at least something in this blog today. Although it's like 6.30 in the morning. And I'm still blurred about what I should be posting, here goes. Hahaha. I'm making it so serious that it became not serious at all. Anyway, life had been pretty okay with me other than being so tired cycling on and off for classes and some classes are like from 8 - 8pm. It's been quite sometime that life's been so 'fun'

Nothing much to say bout my life in utar, kampar. But, I think I'm being like one of the outstanding ones there (despite the stupid and freaking dumb assignments). Why?

  • I'm one of the ONLY banana speaker there(for those who don't understand what's a banana, go check the dictionary). You won't find there either. =)
  • I'm one of the ONLY guy using laptop to get notes throughout the lecture in my stream. Imagine the eyes looking at me during lectures
  • I'm one of the ONLY guy who have a 'cacated' studio 14 cover since it came off 2 days ago. Now mine is self-customized with tissue paper and super glue
If you don't understand point 3 of mine. Just take a look at this picture

Self-customised using tissue paper and super glue Dell label. Cool isn't it? =)
Despite all the dumb things of me. I'm proud to tell everyone. I'm different!! I'm special!! Just like the kanak-kanak istimewa!! Oops >.<

Ps :- My mom told me that I'll be one of the ones who will lost his keys. Sadly, Ian did it before me. So, Wooooohooooooo ... although he found it back. IN HIS BAG =)
Posted on 6:55 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ June 12, 2009 at 10:44 PM

you blog in the morning? lol
eh.. nice custom designed dell logo.. haha.. =P

Anonymous said... @ June 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM

6.30am in the morning wake up n post blog~
So funny leh u ~
Haha~