Express before you get depressed

Learned this particular phrase today and of course, it is through actions.
It is only now that I realized that things need to be expressed especially if it keeps storming your mind or you'll definitely get depressed soon. Well, glad that I've cleared my mind with all these things now. Gotta keep on moving and get my head in the game!

To get on with this post. Well, life had been kinda dull and interesting at the same time. Urggh, I can't seem to find anything to write today but well, I'm gonna show you my study area in my room since I've studied quite a lot nowadays. Yes, I studied!! =) Gotta work to get what I was aiming for. CGPA 3.9(well thats the requirement for a scholarship from UTAR)
Look at my study area in my room. Yess! It's my BED

Wasn't actually revealing my aim all the time but well, since a girl in my class is daring to reveal it. Why can't a MAN like me do so. Yeasssh! I'm aiming for CGPA 3.9 for this foundation year. Can or not, we'll see :)

-Signing off-


Posted on 11:38 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ June 15, 2009 at 4:29 PM

all the best!
the bed is not an ideal place to study! =D

Jefferychan said... @ June 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM

my table too small le .. after i put my laptop .. no place to study already :)