Kamparrrr

I'm currently getting ready to bed. Gonna blog awhile so that the laundry which is being"baptized"- lolz, (which means I'm dipping it in water for awhile) can get a bit cleaner before I do some scrubbing. These 4 days had been very lame and dumb, a bit boring but still having fun here. I enjoy doing risky and dangerous stuffs like jumping off a cliff with my bike although it hurts my bike's part. Alright, I stop writing since I don't know what to write. Instead, I'm gonna post some pictures for you to see. Not much though cause my handphone battery is super noob.*smiles*

At IRC, they'll be happy coz I'm intro-ing them and advertising

Their Chop ?? Taste ?? Not bad, but not good either.

Blu3l3mon !! Des' friend.

UTAR westlake garden's mini waterfall

Retards who are with me, this doesn't make me a retard though =)

I went to the nightmarket with those people but sadly, due to the unboxing of the studio 15 of ian's, we were late and everything is closing down ! Lets just take a look of some of the photos before they close down


I got my timetable already and well, I'm not happy with the classes on saturday! saturday was my full-time-sleeping-day and now I need to wake up as early as 7 to eat and get my ass into campus to study. What subject u mean ?? ENGLISH and PUBIC PUBLIC SPEAKING. Grrrr, nevermind. But if u want to know about it in detailed, here's my timetable

Perhaps that would be all for now, I'm going to sleep. Have to wake up at 6 tomorrow for my early breakfast before the ice breaking games. Until then, have fun reading other blogs but just come here and click the ads so that I get cash for my speakers.

-Signing off-
Posted on 11:46 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: