Troubled

Hence the title
I am very troubled and confused

Where would I be heading off after my SPM results are released ?? Am I gonna go for my STPM ?? Or am I going to pursue my studies into college. I do believe that most of my friends whom asked me before this question would know my answer which is form 6. To go back to my alma mater, St. Michael's to continue my form 6 (which is 'A'-Levels for those who don't know).

Somehow or rather through fate or whatever it is, I came to a doubt at this point where I don't even know where I'm heading in my future. Indeed, most of the ones who've gone through form 6 would say that it's the best way since it provides a very strong foundation but, I doubt that subjects like physics, chemistry and biology would do any good to what I want in the future. I'm not that particular person who am at professional jobs who earn big bucks.

Physics had been my worst subject in my form 4 and form 5. If I were to take this subject again in form 6, I can't imagine what'll happen to myself. Chemistry on the other hand is a compulsary subject and I can't choose whether or not to take it. Biology is even worse. How can someone who don't even dare to touch a living object(animal) study this subject ?? In addition to that, I doubt I'll be going for any jobs in these 3 field so why am I wasting my time on that ?

Why?? Why?? How??

What then ? Am I gonna go for the other alternative ? To continue on with colleges ? Alright ! It's a good choice but what am I gonna do ? These question have been storming my mind for a very long period of time. If I've gotten my decision, do I have the capability to even pay for those tuition fees since scholarship would eventually reject me(I'm not a very good scorer in my exams fyi)

Why am I thinking so much nowadays but not last time ?? 
I believe that I did not even have the chance to think bout it last time due to my tight schedule but now that I have the time, I'm thinking so many stuffz which ends up with a question mark.
What should I do ??
Posted on 4:36 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

nbalike said... @ January 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Hi,your blog is very nice.I like it very much. and welcome to my blog !my blog is about Cheap Air Jordan Nike DunkandSilver Tiffanycould you give me some suggestion? i shold thank you very much.

Anonymous said... @ January 17, 2009 at 3:45 PM

dun be too stress about it. Even is time to come to a decision making. But yet u need to relax ur mind. Think it carefully n nicely. Actually u still want to future ur study? If want, then wat's ur job that u actually interested in? what subject u like the most? Try to test yourself or get to know more detail actually wat u wan urself to be. Try to get more experienced one to give u a comment or suggestion bout all this. Can also hunt for some education fair or U-open day to know more. Maybe many course that u never hear before is suit u actually available there.

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 4:55 AM

honestly.. i still felt form 6 is a good choice from my own experience..i've never regretted it though it was tough have to admit..but it was fun!
anyway, u made up ur mind now, so my comments here not impt anymore :)