New Year 2008


Year 2008 had come to and end and year 2009 just step foot into my life ... This just makes me one year older ! (darned). I do not know why am I feeling so weird now but indeed I'm not actually happy this new year due to some reasons which I do not know... Somehow I feel that this year's new year is a moody one for me.. Where almost all things that I've been doing for the past years end just like that...

Well, year 2008 had been a really tough and hard year for me to handle. Having so much work in school and facing my major exams this year was a headache.. What more I have the whole band to handle and a concert to organize with so much politics going on. I'm glad I made through it and well it's now the past. I believe that I should put down things right from this moment already but somehow, I'm having this hard feeling on myself... I'm feeling sad watching and looking at things go off like this.. Well perhaps it's just my 'dumb' emo fever coming back again...




Well cut the crap as it is the past... Whats important now is the future ... Since ppl usually make new year resolutions .. I'll be doing it too yeah !! But first, lemme show u back what's my resolution last year -.-

  • My Final Band Competition 2008 ( Top 2 placings )  - Failed Badly
  • Do Good In My Studies , SPM ( 9 - 10 A's )  - Yet to know
  • Focus On Important Stuff And Avoid Procrastination - I procrastinated a lot
  • Dare To Speak Out More Rather Than Being Quiet  - Only if someone starts it
  • Update This Blog Regularly !!  - Are my updates considered regular ?? lolz
_______________________________________________________________
Darned, seems that I actually didn't fulfill most of my new year resolution last year.. Well, hopefully this list would be better offt fulfilled by next year eh..
  • Be an extrovert rather than an introvert 
  • I don't wanna be the one who sits down there laughing when jokes are made by others anymore ... It just ain't myself but somehow my mind can't move fast enuf to react with situations .. Well, I managed to speak out last year and I don't want to be an introvert no more
  • Be someone rather 'polite'
  • Rough language have to go offt my mouth .. As a christian, I suppose that words that comes out from my mouth isn't suppose to be so.. I'm going to make this change ASAP as I believe that the current me isn't good enough...
  • Be happy !!
  • I don't wanna continue the emotional and sad type of myself anymore .. As what ppl always say life goes on whether it's happy or sad.. Why not go on happily rather than being sad all the time ?? This must change !!
  • Sleep early !!! (I'm not sure if I can do this)
  • I'm sleeping early every night from now onwards and waking up early from now onwards.. say around 1.00am the LATEST(it's very early for me as I sleep at 4.00am nowadays) ?? and waking up at around 8.30am since  it's holiday for me now.. Bwahahaha
  • Do God's work
  • I think this would be the main aim for me this year. YDP 2008 actually woke me up from deep sleep.. The ones who woke me up includes alvin,amy,daniel and well .. that group, you know who u are.. I think I shud start to do things rather than being a sleeper all the time...
I think that'll end my post for this 1/1/09
Time passed really fast ... 
For the friends and ppl who reads this blog, I wish you guys and girls a 
Happy New Year 2009 

Posted on 3:21 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 4:59 AM

Ppl usually don't keep resolutions..but it's still good to have one..though i don't bother anymore :P
well..I think u're keeping "being extrovert" so far? at least i finally can ask u out today.. lolz.
And I doubt u're as emo anymore now :)