Reflections

Eagles, soar high

Had a conversation with Andy just now. And well, he and myself as band members would obviously start talking about band. This basically brings me back to the first year I joined the band at year 2004. Where I was still an innocent, cute and ordinary kid. Without even realising, 5 years had passed and I'm now already an alumni. Able to do nothing but to watch from far. Or even at home hearing news and not being there anymore.

I do remember the pride we once had, now forgotten. The chat brought be back to year 2004 and 2005. Where I re-watched back every single thing that had been done. Frankly, I do miss that time. In fact, I'm proud to say that I'm one of the 'kid' performing right on stage and on the field. Sad to say, everything ended and now I'm left here. Regrets and sadness storms myself when I realised that I didn't actually fully ultilize everything I had during those years. Now that I can't do anything anymore.

Well, life goes on. As life is a journey, I do believe that I've faced a lot. The uprising, the peak, and the fall. But would there be a revival ? Well, can't say anything bout that. I believe that things had ended for me and I shall have no doubt about that anymore. It's a waste somehow to see things going on this way but well, nothing can be done. I have lots of things in the future to face already. Pray for me in this matter.

My favourite verse from the bible
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through christ who strengtheneth me.

- Signing off -
Posted on 3:33 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

dandylau said... @ January 24, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Regret often come after when people dun appreciate all the simple and small happiness matter happen around us. So never repeat it as you know it will happen in the future. Please treasure all the people and what you have right now.

We are still young and is really good thing that we realize all this that early.

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 4:50 AM

You don't need to regret yet as u can still do alot for the band now in fact, last chance b4 u leave :P