Another tag ??

Geez
This is what happen when i start to tag ppl
Ppl would tag me back

.
.
.
Rules : You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answer


State 5 facts of yourself that people know
- Quiet person(sometimes)
- Loves and deep into music
- I have many blogs, dead ones
- I havent get my driving license
- I spend my time dreaming at home

State 5 facts that people don't know
- I'm a very deep thinker
- I look more into Quality 
- I'm actually quite shy. Lol
- I get emo-fied by music easily
- I wanna be a extrovert, but failed badly

State 5 bad things about yourself
- Too lazy, I guess ??
- Lack of self confidence
- Tend to go very 'emo' easily
- Can never wake up from sleep
- Pessimistic and lack of will power

 State 5 good things about yourself
- I'm handsome
- I'm a christian
- I'm a good boy
- I don't hold grudges for long
- Used to be impatient but now, considered patient

Now Tag 5 peoples 
- Kam Wah ( You again)
- Keigan (I love to tag you)
- Joel (lemme read lame ans)
- Khai Wern (post more photo)
- Andy (do something b4 u leave)

Posted on 12:03 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ January 20, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Very unique blog.
Beautiful music. Wow...
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://bali-digitalworld.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good luck.