Tag ?? Alright -.-

1.Do you think you're hot ??
No, I know that I'm hot,handsome,cute,cool,pretty,beautiful,kind,caring
*most of it are fakes*
2.Upload your favourite picture of you


3.Why do you like that picture
Well, basically I like all pictures of mine due to some obvious reason which I want you to think of it yourself coz I feel that its obvious enough for you to know the answer but if you do not know, don't bother to ask me coz I'm going to say the same thing over again.

4.When was the last time you ate pizza
Forgot, you just have to ask the calender instead of me since my mind are used to think and remember useful stuffs and not to eat pizza

5.The last song you listened to
Raymond Lam - Love without regrets

6.What are you thinking besides this
*My brothers are laming beside me, when can there go up and sleep?*

7.What name you prefer besides yours
The ever obvious name, Lengzai gorgor ~~

People to tag :-
(a)Yan Hoe (Tag you for fun..answer !!)
(b)Kam Wah (somehow ur name comes)
(c)Desmond (Continue and write (d) too)
(d)Joel Ooi (following what andy wrote)

8.Who is (a)
Just a normal person you don't wanna mess with. Those who know him shud und this lolz

9.(c) having relationship with ?
Relationship ?? Naah, the only relationship he have is with God i think =)

10.Say something about (b)
Some dude I got to know in prefects ?? What he knows is MCR ~~

11.What about (d)
Smiley, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame and finally LAME
Posted on 11:33 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 4:54 AM

oh...pluease! haha.
btw, I dont really like this pic :P