Attitude !!!

Thus the word at the title, I believe that it's something very important in our life.. I still remember Pn.Shaw wanni told my class this

"A is the 1st alphabeth we learn in our life, which represents Attitude and thats where it's something very important, the most important thing in our life"

_____________________________________________________________________

I believe most of the students in class practically ignored what she said and treat that as crap but well, these words still dwell in me since that day. Thats where I realised that I lack of a particular attitude. I call that the "CAN DO" attitude. For the past times, I never had confidence in myself esp with the presence of elderly or basically ppl more exprienced than me. I nvr want to do anything when they are around because I feel that I can't do anything better than them and if there's anything that needs to be change, they'll do it. Thats where I believe things are being done in the wrong manner

Can I Do ?
You CAN DO everything, but not all at once
You CAN DO everything, if it's important enough for you to do
You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything
You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations
You CAN DO everything, but you need help



I believe that this attitude can bring me to a further path. My CANNOT DO attitude caused my church youth group to kinda collapse last year but since it's now rising up again, I do hope that I can help to bring it back up. My CANNOT DO attitude caused my band to stay stagnant at one path last year, and I believe that I must and can do something about it as long as I'm still in Ipoh



Life's tough but I do believe things can be done
.
Php 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
.

With this I end my post

-Signing Off-
Posted on 9:49 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 4:57 AM

Just to add something for u here which I've learnt.

If you take A=1, B=2, C=3 ...
And add up the characters in ATTITUDE, u'll get 100%.
But if you add up for MONEY, SUCCESS, HARDWORK.. you'll never get 100%! :)

Try it..haha..learned in company.