Trust ....
An easy word yet very hard to express and practiced.What is exactly the meaning of the word trust ?? Or perhaps does this word even exist in our human life ?? It seems that there's a lot of things that I know not about this world. When would i actually know all these things instead of being under the bush all along ?? Sometimes , the people closest to you are the ones which you turn to when u are scared , afraid or down . But why do things doesn't get better by making the ones you always turn to is the one who actually gave you all these trouble ?? What should be done if things happen in this way ?? How are we suppose to get rid of these problems ?? Seriously , I do not know. Things had been harsh to me but I know that worrying doesn't solve the problem. Band competition date is brought forward for around 2 months .. maybe even 3 months which is around late march. What can be done at a time like this if there's no unity at all ?? I'm doubting a lot of things now. I'm doubting other people , myself or maybe the word that suites best is everyone. What shall I do ??
Posted on 1:05 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

peah @ peps said... @ March 9, 2008 at 9:54 AM

hi jeffery..my name is peah...I bumped into your blogspot and found it interesting...somehow.. I am writing about trust this week..and your trust picture is nice...can I borrow it and paste it into my blog? http://peps-rehab.blogspot.com/