Reflection Onto Year 2007

Thus the topic , I'm very sure that most of you will say that there's no point looking back to the past because things which passed is passed and can't be returned. Well, thats definitely not the way I deal with ways because we move on and be better through the problems and things that we've faced on the past. I myself am glad that I've changed a lot for the betterment since the year 2007 and that year have passed. Perhaps its too late to even reflect back since it should be done on 1st of January and not now ?? Well, I woke up at 5am just now due to the tiredness i get from school and tuition today. Went to school at 7am and reaching home at 4pm followed by a tuition at 5.30pm and continues till 10pm. Finally I reached home at 10.30pm and have my dinner. Frankly, I'm exhausted and i just tend to sleep on my house sofa which I always do :D


Back to what i want to say is like back to January 2007 where I started my form 4 life. At that time, sad to say i'm still my "kiddy" type of person where I get angry easily for no reason. In fact I don't like much people in my school. Especially teachers , well you know who it is and i do not have to mention it. Many obstacles had been faced and it's definitely hard and painful throughout the year but I'm glad about it because some people don't even have the chance to face this kind of stuff.



This year is also the year where I exprience one of my greatest lost or perhaps one of my band's greatest loss since I joined the band where we lost to our greatest rival. Tears are shed during that moment. Many of us are heartbrokened when we even hear the news. But, there's one point that everyone must know that is nothing can be done. Many question me why most of them shed tears except me when the results are released. Frankly, I'm just putting up a tough stand out there and kept everything to myself. Up till today, I realised most of them had that memory brainwashed but for me, it's still clear in my mind.


And then it came to 070707. A very special date and it's also the day where I'm given the Band Leader post. Frankly, at that time I was glad that I'm given the chance finally to actually lead the band with my own hands. Great visions have been set and high aims was what we plan to grasp. It's just that time that I didn't realise that I am given the chance to bring up the band, but at the same time, it's also a chance where i can actually destroy it if things are not done properly. Through this, I simply learnt that things are not as easy as it is seen to be. Often I and my friends complain that exco's are not doing their job well and slacking off. But at the other hand now, I can't say that me or the team is doing our job perfectly or well also. I used to be one of the people that opposes a lot of decisions of the exco's and definitely I face the same thing now where people opposes me. How does it feel ?? Well perhaps if you people wanna try then you should be doing it and you'll know what is the feeling of it.



I've faced lost , sadness and many other bad things. At the same time, good things also happen. God is fair eh ?? Haha .. with that, it reflects back to me to 310807 where the national day parade is held and my band emerged champion for DM and Band. But at the same time, it's also one of the worse days of my life where I actually blasted out ALL my feelings throughout the entire time I am in the band since the last time i actually blasted out, which is around 3 years ago also. Perhaps it's was my mistake, perhaps it was not fully mine or whatever it is. It's not important anymore as there's definitely no reason to debate over it anymore. Like what most people say, the important thing is to find the solution and not to seek for the reasons of the problems. Gotta say its not easy, but as men ourselves, things had to be faced just like this. What we can do now is to just continue striving forward and move on through our life as if it's our last day on this earth as we all know that we'll lose it anytime and anywhere since the time we were borned



Bleh, I think I've been bragging too much about my band scene. I shall move on to my studies. As everyone know, my studies have been dropping. Yeah, dropping. Gotta say that form 4 life isn't hard. But at the same time, it ain't easy at all. Practically , it's my first year which i actually studied for exam and it's also the year which i actually got the worst results. Perhaps it's due to the classes and tuition which i skipped, or the tiredness which affects my ability to focus. These reasons seems very true. But all of it only comes to one conclusion, the problem is in me where I didn't manage my time properly and not being well organized. It is definitely something that must be changed ASAP as it'll really affect this year since it'll be very hectic and much more tougher compared to past years. SPM ?? Most of you will think that I'm carefree about it, well I tell u that I'm taking it very seriously ( Just not the time to show it ). Well, can't do anything now except to pray that I'll be able to do well in my next exam yea. Wish me good luck. Heheh



Well , I'd have many other stuffz to talk about, but i think it's kinda long already for I've been typing for the past 20 minutes. Perhaps if I'm able to recollect my feelings in my past, I'll be writing more about it. Why do I write so long ?? Well, some commented that my post are way too short. Thats why I'm writing it LONG now. Hahaha, well, it's kinda late but early now. Guess i'll have to take a short break later before going to school for my band practice yea. Till then, wish me luck and good luck to you guys too yeah.






Posted on 6:09 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: