Hey Peeps, it's me again yeah. Have been playing lots of real-time strategy war games nowadays. I dont know why but i seemed to be hooked up to Age Of Empires III too much till i have to play few rounds before I go to bed. But the funny thing is, through gaming, I realised something very important in life which is applied in these games too. Hahaha , a lot say that gaming is pointless but here am I telling you how gaming helps u in your thinking. Well, I've been playing quite a lot and I started playing the expert level of gaming in this game and well, they ARE really experts. >.< . Never have I got the chance to actually defeat them at all. But the main question is why ?? Well, let me tell you why. There are plannings being done even before the game started and of cause being a AI player, most of the things plan will go on very smoothly. In the word planning , lots of definition can be acquired.


Planning can mean to be setting up everything so that there'll be no mistake , working up very hard , or even strategize and fix what you wanna do for the next 1 hour of the game. Of cause there's an aim to win it grandly and nicely. So what does it help at all ?? Try uploading these stuffz, input it into your mind in our reality world now. In your studies, do you ever do any simple planning of what are you going to do even after step foot in the school compound ? Or do you have any plannings of what are you going to do after a certain activity is done ... Practically and theorically i can tell you that out of 10 person, only a number of 1 to 2 person would do that. Wow , where am I actually going now. Well you see, the thing that actually struck me onto writing of this planning topic is due to my unpreparedness which happened to me all the time where last minute things are being done. Things which is done by me is always a last minute action and things will start to stress out if it starts at the wrong way. Lets put into my SPM this year. Well, I should actually start planning from now but frankly I dont feel like doing it which the reason can't be found in my mind now. I've made a promise to myself that by February 2008, I'll start planning my study programme and I'll follow through it to face my SPM end of this year. Would it be a success ?? Well It WILL !!!

Went through the net last night and I actually found that that dynasty warrior ( US ) version is realeasing this year on february. Man , I like this game so much but then I wont be able to get to play this game so early on february. Why ?? Coz, it's only released in the Ps3. I only have a Ps2 and I wont be able to buy it till i actually save enough which would be at around 1.3k if I'm not mistakened. Ps2 nowadays are plain worthless since I dont see any new games around compatible with Ps2. All my favourite game such as final fantasy , dynasty warrior and those cool graphical games are moving to Ps3 and it's definitely a loss for me as i can't play those game at least until july if things gets right and I have enuf cash when combined with my bros. Hahaha. Well at the bottom there would be the trailer for this game. Trust me, its one of the best game i ever played. Mass killing mobs is fun and easy to play. Lemme add some pictures into it shall I ??























Pictures from http://koeiwarriors.simgames.net/dw6-artworks.php



Posted on 1:35 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: