Happy New Year ...
Well , year 2007 hav come to an end and it's time to move on to year 2008 ... Whats up in year 2008 u may ask ?? Well, theorically this year would be a very hectic year for me as there's too much things to be done and the time is little. Guess I'll just have to do my best to accomplish all of them , or perhaps most of them. I'll write down a list of my resolution shall I ??
  • My Final Band Competition 2008 ( Top 2 placings )
  • Do Good In My Studies , SPM ( 9 - 10 A's )
  • Focus On Important Stuff And Avoid Procrastination
  • Dare To Speak Out More Rather Than Being Quiet
  • Update This Blog Regularly !!

Well , theorically thats what i wanna do, but whether Can I do it or not , I'm not too sure.. But where there's a will , there's a way... Believe in this folks. It really does happen. Pray that I'll be able to do this then. To end this post, allow me to wish ya'll a Happy new year.

Posted on 3:50 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: